A business credit report contains a vital set of information with which help lenders learn how accurately you return debts. Credit card companies, loan agencies, prospective employers and others use your credit report to get a “hint” in determining the limits of trust to you, interest on loans, and so on.
The free business credit report contains such information as the names of your creditors, your account numbers, account opening dates, balance sheet, and paid and unpaid penalties. It tells about your work and home address, bankruptcies, criminal cases, arrests (if there were).
The three major credit bureaus in the United States are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. These companies don’t exchange information with each other. Therefore, if you order a credit report, you should check out information from three agencies.
Speaking of the business credit report free, you should apply to one of three agencies: Dun & Bradstreet, Equifax, or Experian. TransUnion doesn’t specialize in this kind of credit reports.
You can order the credit reports in each bureau separately. It will cost you $10 for each report.
- You can order three reports at once on QSpace for $29.95.
- EZcredit Report Retrieval allows applying for three credit reports from your desktop. You can download a free demo version. The price of the full version is quite high – $179.95.
- The price of the Experian business credit report is different and depends on how much information you want to get.
- The price of the Equifax business credit report starts with $99.95 for a single business credit report.
- D&B credit report will cost you $121.99. The copy is stored for 6 months.
- You should apply to Cortera for a basic free business credit report. The detail business credit report will cost you more but the prices are still very reasonable.