Personal Money Service Veteran’s Scholarship is a unique opportunity to support veteran who aim for superior educational heights. The Company holds the scholarship twice a year to continuously support veterans.
This one-time payment of $1, 000 can help you deal with educational costs and excel in studies.
Who Can Apply for Scholarships for Veterans?
- Be an active duty member of the U.S. Military service or a veteran.
- Be a high school senior or a high school graduate.
- Be a legal resident or citizen of the U.S.
If these criteria are met Personal Money Service will accept any application for the scholarship.
How Do You Apply?
All applicant have to take several steps to participate:
- Write a post that explains why you should be awarded this scholarship.
- Add the link to Personal Money Service – https://personalmoneyservice.com/
- Make this post public on your Facebook or Youtube account
- Link to Personal Money Service Facebook or Youtube page
- Send your application to email@example.com
Make sure your application contains the following information:
- First and last name;
- Valid mailing address;
- Proof of veteran or dependent status;
- High school transcript;
- Public link to your post.