Personal Money Service Veteran’s Scholarship is a unique opportunity to support veteran who aim for superior educational heights.
This one-time payment of $1, 000 can help you deal with educational costs and excel in studies.
Who Can Apply for Scholarships for Veterans?
- Be an active duty member of the U.S. Military service or a veteran.
- Be a high school senior or a high school graduate.
- Be a legal resident or citizen of the U.S.
- Not have previously earned a bachelor’s degree.
If these criteria are met Personal Money Service will accept any application for the scholarship.
How Do You Apply?
All applicant have to take several steps to participate:
- Write a post that explains why you should be awarded this scholarship.
- Add the link to Personal Money Service – https://personalmoneyservice.com/
- Make this post public on your Facebook or Youtube account
- Link to Personal Money Service Facebook or Youtube page
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure your application contains the following information:
- First and last name;
- Valid mailing address;
- Proof of veteran or dependent status;
- High school transcript;
- Public link to your post.