Two reasons why you should write for Personal Money Service
Exposure: Our blog is quickly becoming popular on the web. As we continue adding new useful posts, our articles get more and more visibility. Also, we have a lot of visitors from the USA, Canada, UK and many other countries.
- Keep your writing skills sharp. Yes, yes, even the greatest minds have to practice all the time.
Before you apply for a contributor’s account, make sure you are aware of:
- Make sure you can provide us with links to your social media accounts (LinkedIn, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, etc.) and/or contributor’s profiles on various authority sites.
- We only accept articles on finance-related topics. They can be inforgraphics, how-to’s, articles, original reporting and analysis, etc. Basically, to get the sense of what you should write about, read our website!
- Submission for one of our blog sections range from 800 and 1000 words, but not limited to it.
- We have a very large volume of submissions; therefore, allow us 72 business hours to accept your piece.
- If you want to include links, make sure they are relevant and useful for the reader. For instance, they can be to relevant blog articles on your site or on any other news sites. No commercial links are allowed.
- You can also include a two-sentence bio.
Submit your post here