It always felt right to help people. Not only we choose to help with everyday financial pitfalls when you may need small personal loans, but we also feel like helping students. The situation with student loans has been pretty tough. Not only it’s more complicated to qualify for the student loan, but it is also hard to pay it off.
Naturally, future college and university students start looking for the scholarship money. There are so many brands that help students. Among them are: Coca-Cola scholarship, Burger King scholarship and others. Now it is time for Personal Money Service to step up and establish a scholarship fund.
Twice a year we hold the competition to support people who pursue education and you can get a chance too!
Who can apply for a scholarship?
Make sure you qualify:
- Current college students, or graduate school;
- Applicant must be 18 +;
- Legal residents or citizens of the USA.
We do not limit anyone from applying for our scholarship.
How do you apply?
We want to see your creative side. So, here are the terms:
“The Future of Small Business”
Make a research on tendencies and try to answer following questions:
- What is the role of technology (artificial intelligence, robots, hi-tech)?
- What is the role of the US government in it (tax, employment)?
- What is the best industry to be in business?
- How to start a business with $0 to invest in the small business?
Record a 5-minute video. Upload this video to your YouTube channel with
the following title “Personal Money Service Helps Students”.
Tell us about yourself, why we should award you with our scholarship.
- Tip: be creative and unique, express your personality.
Include a link to //personalmoneyservice.com/scholarship in the description
of your video:
Once your video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link
to email@example.com along with the following information:
- First and last name, valid mailing address, and a phone number;
- Proof you’ve been accepted to an accredited college or university (for instance, your acceptance letter);
- Proof you are currently attending an accredited university (include current college transcript).
What is the deadline?
Deadline: December 31, 2018 (winner announced January 14, 2019)
How will applications be reviewed?
The video will be judged on the level of a topic research and creativity.
All applications will get a confirmation email upon receipt on our end.
What is the value of a scholarship?
The total value of $1000 of the scholarship offered will be outlined in the official offer email.
The scholarship funds can be paid into your bank account, or by other means, to be discussed between Personal Money Service and the applicant. We reserve the right to make a final decision on how payment is made. Now we wish good luck to the applicants.
May the best applicant win!
P.S.: If you are a former military, check our scholarship for veterans.