Over 200 000 customers
have been served since 2013
Personal LoansGet Started
Personal Loans Online Approval
There are many cases when unsecured personal loans can come to the rescue. If you are pressed for cash and need money to cover much-needed expenses, you can try to get a personal loan online to bolster your funds. Online lenders make decisions on the loan requests fast and some of them offer flexible loan amounts. Review the terms and choose the offer that fits your borrowing needs and finances.
Minimum Credit Score
59% - 199%with autopay
Minimum Credit Score
59% - 199%with autopay
Minimum Credit Score
59% - 199%with autopay
How to Choose the Best Personal Loan Companies
Almost everyone experiences an immediate financial disruption at some point in their life. You may be between jobs or are suddenly responsible for a large and unplanned expense. If your paycheck is just enough to cover your regular bills and you don’t have enough savings tucked away in an emergency fund, you can find yourself in a tight financial spot.
Obtaining the right personal loan in these circumstances can be an excellent decision. According to the credit reporting agency TransUnion, over 19 million Americans have taken out personal loans. Because these products are growing more popular, the number of lenders that offer them is also increasing.
With so many personal loan companies out there, how do you know which is best to work with? One good way is to check online reviews for several, and then compare and contrast their ratings and different loan offers. Depending on your preferences, needs, and credit rating, you can then narrow the choices to a few before deciding on one.
3 Steps to Request Funds Online
Fill out the Form
- short and easy form
- safe & secure
See If You're Approved
- real-time request review
- large network of lenders
Check Your Account
- convenient borrowing option
- money into bank account
Top Reasons to Apply to Personal Loan Lenders
Solving a cash flow problem may take some time, so funds from a personal loan can help you manage until you’re back on your feet.
Unlike with a credit card, the money from a loan is provided to you all at once, and you would repay what you borrowed in regular, equal installments over a fixed period of time.
While personal loans can save you from a serious hardship, it’s important to choose one wisely. That’s where Personal Money Service comes in. Our specialists can facilitate your choice and ensure that you are connected with the most trusted lenders in the U.S.
In addition to covering the cost of emergencies, there are plenty of other good reasons to consider a personal loan. For example:
Debt consolidation. Credit cards often have high interest rates, and the interest compounds - meaning you’ll pay fees on balances already increased by fees. If you owe a lot, you may find yourself treading water - or even going under. Paying off the debt with an installment loan that has a lower interest rate can put you in a healthy financial position.
Financing a costly purchase. Big-ticket items, services, and experiences may overwhelm your current financial capability. You may want to tap into a lender’s deep pool of funds and then repay in installments. From electronics to appliances, weddings to vacations, the right loan can enhance your life, conveniently and affordably.
Home and car repairs. Your home and car must remain in good working order, but expensive breakdowns happen and maintenance is essential. Or you may just want to upgrade, with a better set of tires or a fresh coat of paint. A personal loan can help you preserve and improve your valuable property.
Medical bills. Whether you have a high deductible health care plan, aren’t adequately insured, or the co-pays are piling up, medical bills can certainly be overwhelming. They do need to be paid, however, so taking out a personal loan can be the healthiest decision you make.
Eduction. Perhaps you want to take classes, obtain a professional certification, or need extra money to send your children to college. In many circumstances, a personal loan will be enough to meet those educational needs.
Quick online small personal loans serve as a short-term solution for a vast number of situations. As long as your employment is steady and you’re certain that you can afford the monthly payments for the entire term, it can be a smart decision. Although interest is applied, with a good rate and reasonable term, the finance fees will be far less than if you were to use some other forms of credit.
Strong benefits you can use
Fast access to money
Easy and secure form
Check your loan offer
Electronic money transfer
Loan connection service
Pros and Cons of Personal Loans
Before you decide to apply for a personal loan, be sure to weigh all the benefits and drawbacks:
- Credit impact. Make sure you have the means to send the payments for the entire duration of the term, without it affecting your ability to cover your other essential expenses. If the payments aren’t feasible, it will cause added stress, and you may fall behind on payments. Delinquencies will be noted on your consumer credit reports, and then negatively factored into your credit scores. On the other hand, an installment loan is not included in the credit utilization portion of a credit score, so as long as your make your payments on time, it will help your scores rise!
- Cost. With a personal loan, interest, which is usually a fixed rather than a variable rate, is built into the amount you borrow. A high interest rate will result in expensive financing fees, while a low rate will ensure that the loan has minimal associated costs.
- Convenience. The good news about a personal loan that you get from an online lender is that it's an extremely easy process. You won't need to present complicated documents, and can do everything from the comfort of your home with a simple application form. This convenience has very little downside except that you have to be sure that the loan is right for you, so always take time to think about it before you apply.
Before pursuing a personal loan, review your budget to make sure you can handle the payments. Review the loans APR, terms, and final costs so you can be comfortable with your choice. And remember, the lender has to approve you too, so the ultimate decision is mutual.
How to Compare Personal Loan Options
As tempting as it is to go for the first personal loan option that sounds good, step back and review a number of them. Even the best personal loan lenders have different demands and offers, so selecting the right one takes a little time. Borrowing money is a big decision and you'll want to get it right.
We at Personal Money Service encourage customers to read the fine print of all offers. And if your credit rating is problematic, we also encourage you to take the steps necessary to improve it so you can qualify for the best terms available. It is possible to secure a personal loan even if your credit is bad, but the interest rates may be prohibitive and the terms unattractive.
To help simplify the process, Personal Money Service makes the effort to match your request with multiple direct lenders. With our assistance, you can save time and stress since you will be connected automatically with the best-fit offer.
If you prefer to shop around on your own, review multiple lenders and what they’re offering, paying special attention to:
- Approval requirements. When you compare personal loans for bad credit you’ll see each has different approval demands. Some lenders only approve the requests of borrowers with stable employment, while others require that applicants have excellent credit to qualify. You’ll want to be confident that you meet the criteria before applying.
- Interest rates and fees. Concentrate on loans with the lowest interest rate, but also check to see if they come with extra fees, such as for origination which can be a few percentage points of the loan amount. Remember, if your credit isn’t good, and you can wait to repair it, that is often a wise idea since it will save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Loan amount. Determine the amount you want to borrow, then shop around for the best lender that offers that sum. Avoid opting for larger loans than necessary. Even with attractive interest rates you can end up paying much more than expected. Be conservative and realistic.
- Repayment period. Depending on the lender, you may be offered several repayment options. The payments will be less of you go for a long repayment term and more for shorter terms. Yet while it can be compelling to extend the loan out for many years, it will cost more in financing fees.
So while quick online approval is wonderful, since you’ll get the money fast, it really does pay to be careful and identify the loan that truly is the best fit for you.
Now that you’re prepared, we at Personal Money Service can help you take it from here. There is no long waiting period or complicated process. It works this way:
- Complete our secure web form. We provide a quick and secure application form for your comfort and safety. Our system is fully protected and your sensitive data is never disclosed or shared.
- Get connected with a direct lender. Once submitted, your online personal loan request is automatically matched with the top-notch lenders participating in the network. You will get an instant decision on your request and negotiate with the lender on the loan terms.
- Receive money. Once your application is approved and you agree to the terms, the lender deposits the money into your bank account. The entire process typically takes no more than 24 hours, from start to finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a product offered by financial institutions. The money is given in a lump sum, and the borrower is expected to repay the balance in equal monthly payments over a specific time period. Interest is built into the loan. All lenders check credit applicants credit ratings to make a decision. The lowest rate loans are available to borrowers with good ratings, though loans are also available to borrowers with low ratings.
How to apply for a personal loan?
Applicants can complete the application, either in person and on the lender’s websites, then wait for a decision. The other option is to submit a quick online application with Personal Money Service to receive multiple offers from a variety of lenders.
Which best describes a way people can use personal loans?
There are many good reasons to take out a personal loan. It may be to cover medical bills, overdue rent, repair your car, or finance a home renovation. Many people use a loan to fund a vacation, wedding, or the cost to an education. It might be to purchase important items, such as electronics and appliances.
Where can I get a personal loan?
Personal loans are available from traditional banks and credit unions, as well as lenders that have an online presence only. We at Personal Money Service cooperate with the best companies available on the web, so borrowers can take out a loan quickly, safely, and conveniently.
How long does it take to get a personal loan?
Borrowers can receive the funds as soon as the next business day (typically between 24 and 48 business hours). The time frame depends on the lender and loan amount.
What is a benefit of obtaining a personal loan?
Personal loans allow consumers to solve urgent financial problems especially if they are strapped for funds and don’t have sufficient money in their savings account. The funds can also be used for less urgent needs, but that benefit the borrower in many ways.
How much of a personal loan can I get?
Each lender will set its own offer at different maximum amounts. What borrowers are eligible for depends on their financial abilities and credit circumstances. In general, however, borrowers may receive $5,000 or more.