Every business owner knows that a business requires a lot of money, but at the same time – cutting every penny is a key to success. We made a review of the best free business checking accounts to help you make a right choice and help your entrepreneurship prosper.
Liberty Bank PayBack Business Checking
- Only $25 deposit required to make unlimited transactions without additional costs;
- getting Business MasterCard debit card with no fees for using ATM;
- this bank refunds the customer’s account for ATM fees charged by other banks;
- live customer service is available 6 days a week;
- 24/7 telephone banking;
- BizLink Online Banking for free with bill pay.
BBVA Compass ClearConnect
- No debit or ATM fees;
- getting up to 3 personalized Visa Business debit cards;
- 5 in-branch withdrawals a month without extra fees;
- up to 50% discount on checks;
- free account alerts.
Bremer Bank Bremer Classic Business Banking
- No minimum balance requirements;
- no monthly charges for maintenance;
- online and mobile banking available;
- no charges for using MoneyPass ATMs;
- Business MasterCard debit card for free.
Ameris Bank Business Checking
- You can get a free small business checking from this bank if you have a $100 deposit or more;
- 200 transactions without fees per month;
- $0,25 for transactions beyond the limit;
- $2 for paper statements;
- eStatements are free of charge;
- 25% discount when ordering the first batch of checks;
- use Ameris ATM for free;
- no limit on check writing;
- Ameris Bank Visa debit card for free.
Zions Bank Basic Business Checking
- One can open an account with $100;
- 150 transactions with $5,000 deposits;
- $2 for paper statements each month;
- eStatements for free;
- every account gets a business debit card linked with Zion’s AmaZing Deals, that helps you get cash back;
- payroll and merchant services;
- fraud protection.
First Citizens Bank & Trust Company Basic Business Checking
- No maintenance fees;
- the starting sum to open an account is $100;
- 175 free transactions;
- if a deposit is over $5,000, no fee is charged;
- BOB Advantage provides customers an access to their accounts online;
- fraud protection;
- first Citizens ATMs for free;
- visa Business debit card;
- free eStatements
Arvest Bank Free Small Business Checking
- Maintenance fees are not charged;
- enrolling in electronic statements for free;
- each paper statement that consists images will cost you $5;
- 100 free transactions per month; $0.50 for each transaction beyond the cost;
- unlimited electronic debits and credits;
- 24-hour access to your account thanks to Banking platform;
- getting Arvest debit card;
- overdraft protection of up to $400.
First National Bank of Omaha Business Free Checking
- Gives an opportunity to open a free business checking account online with no deposit;
- 150 transactions for free;
- $0.25 per item beyond the limit;
- account alerts;
- $200 credit to close a mortgage.
Cathay Bank Business Checking
- One can open an account with $200;
- no maintenance fee;
- no requirements for minimum balance;
- the limit of checks paid is 150. For every item you are charged $0.25;
- the limit of free deposits is 25. Each deposit beyond the limit cost $1;
- one can take advantage of telephone banking 24/7.
Iberia Bank Free Business Checking
- No minimum balance requirements;
- maintenance fee is not required;
- opening an account with $100;
- free eStatements;
- when opening a free business checking account, you can waive all the fees on up to 2 personal checking accounts;
- 500 transactions and $10,000 in deposits for free;
- Email alerts for free;
- text and mobile banking.
New financial terms? Maybe, you need to check this page: Free financial terms by Personal Money Service.
ANB Bank Business Free Checking
- Only $25 for opening a free small business checking account;
- 150 transactions free of charge;
- $0,50 for transactions beyond the limit;
- check safekeeping for free;
- every paper statement costs $5;
- eStatements are available free of charge;
- business debit card free of charge
- no ATM fees.
Flagstar Bank SimplyBusiness Checking
- A borrower can open a deposit worth $50 or more;
- 200 free transactions available;
- free monthly statements;
- telephone banking 24/7;
- bounce protection.
Hancock Whitney Bank Essential Checking
- The absence of monthly service fees;
- 100 free transactions;
- the deposit can reach $5,000 a month;
- each paper statement costs $3;
- overdraft protection is available through a business line of credit or a savings account;
- this free business checking sends out notifications via email;
- customer service is available every day except for Sunday.
Comerica Bank Basic Business Checking
- 75 free transactions a month;
- deposit less than $2,500 each cycle;
- Comerica business debit card for free;
- payroll processing.
Old National Bank Free Business Checking
- Business debit card free of charge;
- Visa SavingsEdge helps you get cash back;
- complimentary emergency and travel assistance services;
- purchase security and extended protection are added to the card;
- 200 free transactions a month.
Bank of the Ozarks Free Small Business Checking
- $100 are enough to open the account;
- 250 complimentary transactions;
- $0,50 for each transaction beyond the limit;
- free eStatements;
- overdraft protection;
- Re$ubmitIt Check Recovery Program;
- merchant processing;
- instant issue debit card.
Great Western Bank Primary Business Checking
- 300 transactions are free of charge;
- paper statements cost $4.95 a month;
- free phone banking;
- free usage if in-network ATM.
FirstBank Free Business Checking
- 115 branches;
- 200 ATMs;
- after signing up for eStatements the customer gets complimentary online banking;
- 150 free transactions a month;
- email and text alerts.
Last but Not Least
Take your time to examine the best free business checking accounts and choose the plan that fits the needs of your business. Don’t worry about hidden fees. The money you save on maintenance costs can be invested in your business.
To choose the best free business checking, pay attention to these factors:
- minimum deposit you need to open the checking account;
- how many transactions per month are free of charge;
- availability of 24/7 customer service;
- live chat.